Grand Tour Of Our First Apartment

A while back I let you all have a peak of my apartment. Since then, we have changed it about 50 times.   Living in a one bedroom apartment can be tight which is hard for someone like me who likes stuff. :)
(Last time I took pictures with a nice camera, this time I took it with my iPhone. Sorry about the quality maybe I will update when I get my nice camera back...)

WELCOME to our home!

When you first walk in, you walk right into our living room.




Kitchen:






Our one and only bathroom:



Our Bedroom: 




The Closet/The Office
The Closet: My clothes don't fit in this closet so I get the other closet in the living room :)
The Office: This is also our solution to not having another room. Creating a room in the closet. 



My pretty perfumes

The bulletin board

I love pillows <3

Thanks for stopping by! What's your favorite part of our apartment?