Top 10 Disney Approved Shoes

I am all about a comfortable shoe that LOOKS GOOD.
I am talking a heeled or platform like shoe.
I do not wear tennis shoes ever, unless I am working out.
I am a teacher and I walk all day.
When I am not teaching, I am usually at Disneyland.
I am sure you can all relate to a pair of shoes that are too cute, you had to have them. An hour or two into wearing them, you realize you made a BIG mistake.



These shoes will never fail you:

1. Swedish Hasbeens Clogs
The fact that these are made of wood and that they are comfortable is kind of unreal. I love these shoes and swear they go with everything. I am wearing these in the pictures above.

2. Born 
Most of my born shoes are sandals. However, EVERY Born shoe I have owned is SO comfortable!

3. Sketchers Reggae Sandals
My favorite sandals I have ever owned. Feels like I am walking on a cloud.

4. Birkenstocks
I have rebought this shoe in so many colors the last 10 years. I am obsessed.

5. Toms 
Not the ugly flat looking mocs. I am saying all their heeled shoes. LOVE.

6. Clarks
I would wear these booties everywhere. I need and want them. I have heard really good things about these.

7. Dansko
My friend had a pair of these and I wanted to steal them off of her feet.

8. Steve Madden
This company can be a hit or miss for me. These platform shoes are probably one of my favorite high heeled shoes I own that I can wear ALL DAY. Not kidding.

9. Vince Camuto
I owned a pair of boots for 15+ years from this company. They LAST and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. I want to get these.

10. Kork-Ease
I have many Kork Ease shoes and I LOVE THEM. I can't say it enough. I feel like they have that cute factor while being comfy.