Finding The Gems at Traverse Mountain Outlets

Lately I have loved finding intricate, well made clothing, with fun embroidery for my closet. Which surprisingly is kind of hard. When I was shopping at the Traverse Mountain Outlets this past week I scored these amazing finds that fit all that critera! 

I have always had a weakness with outlets. I use to work at Ralph Lauren at Traverse Mountain Outlets. When I wasn't filling my closet with classics from their store, I would find a treasure at another. My favorite thing was to go to each store and find the hidden gem in each one. I love how diverse all their stores are there. I love the classic style of Ralph Lauren, J. Crew and Tommy Hilfiger. When I am wanting a bohemian look I love hitting up American Eagle. H&M is always up on the latest trends.Then of course there are classics like Nike, Banana Republic, Coach, and Gap among MANY others!
Recently I came home with some fun clothes that I picked up at the outlets! I was able to find the perfect spring/summer clothes!

I found THIS amazing thick intricate woven jacket from H&M:





As I was leaving H&M I also spotted this gorgeous embroidered dress and I just had to get it. 




Next time you are in Lehi, Utah check out the Traverse Mountain Outlets!
By the way, if you missed the launch of my website yesterday, come check it out!