Lace Dress and Flower Crown










Photography by Jacqueline Christensen
Flower Crown- Emerald Dove Designs
Shoes- TJ Maxx (similar)

THIS dress is magical. I had to wear it in an orchard with a flower crown, it was a must. The Lady in Lace dress comes in other colors as well, I am eyeing the green one for my next purchase! :) Dainty Jewels has the most elegant dresses that are modest and fashionable. I can't wait to order another dress from them! The fit is very true to size. I ordered mine a little bigger because that's what the reviews said to do, but wish I had just gone with my usual size. 

School is almost out for the summer. It is so bittersweet this time of year, this is my 5th year teaching. I can't believe next year will be my 6th already. Am I really that old? At the moment I am in charge of teaching all 130 students a dance for the Dance Festival that we perform for the whole school and their parents. It is such a blast. I love that I can incorporate my love of musical theater into my job.