Meeting Mara Hoffman

Friday Favorites: Mara Hoffman
Last week, I was able to attend a POPSUGAR and SHOPSTYLE party in Palm Springs. It was seriously the coolest experience. My top moment was meeting the INCREDIBLE designer, Mara Hoffman. Not only are her designs stunning, but Mara Hoffman as a person is so beautiful inside and out. She told me she loved me and that I was so cute! Totally made my day and I was star stuck! So let me show you some of my favorite things from Mara Hoffman's collection. Let's just say it is COLORFUL! I can't wait to show you pictures of the whole party. It was a total dream.


Her clothes are AMAZING right? I was lucky enough to talk to her and get a picture with this beautiful lady! My arm is probably the size of her leg, haha! She is now my new favorite designer!