With the Fringe








Dress- Thrifted (similar)
Booties- Ralph Lauren (similar)

I had the perfect weekend. It started out with celebrating my anniversary. My husband and I have been married for now 4 years! It seems weird to only think we have been married for that short of time. We have known each other for about 7 years now! That's crazy. Celebrating the anniversary was blissful. We then got to spend time with my mother in law who is in town from Paris. It was so nice to see her. I also got to see my sister and her baby Scarlett who just got into town. I can't get enough baby kisses. She is 6 months now and I can't believe how fast time has flown. I love family so much. 

I fell in love with this duster at the Pinner's Conference here in Utah a couple weeks ago and I had to get it. I also got the hat at the Pinner's Conference. I had no idea that some of these shops I have browsed online would be there and have such good deals. Score!