Lace Dress and Flower Crown



Lace Dress- Kohls (similar) Lace Dress Extender- Karma Boutique,
Flower Crown- Cotton On, Mustard Shoes- Chase & Chloe (similar)

This week has been...well, EXCITING (might explain my lack of blogging/instagraming lately)!

-First off (just a side note), Instagram is SO much more lively these days. I love this old blog of mine but man I don't see any interaction on here...just sayin.

-I ended my 4th year of teaching! Eeek! I am pretty much an old teacher now.

-I found lots of good deals this week.

-After making fun of Ikea all my life, I am kinda loving it now. Especially all the amazing nautical things they have right now. I will show you my purchases soon.

-ALSO, MY SISTER HAD A BABY! I became a first time Aunt!

-I also wanted to try out a more hippy looking outfit. The beauty of fashion is you can experiment with new styles! So So fun! I LOVE flower crowns, so fun to wear!