Xtend Barre Provo

For the new year, one of my top priorities is to get in even better shape. I want to run another marathon, this will be marathon #3 and I want to be in tip top shape. Doesn't help that today I was already craving sweets that I told myself I couldn't have...really!? 

One of my favorite workouts I did in 2013, that I can't wait to do a bunch in 2014 to help me with my marathon training is BARRE! In Provo there is an amazing studio called Xtend Barre. Barre is a mix of ballet and aerobics together and it is SO fun! To say I am obsessed would be an understatement. 
Here are some pics of the blogger night I went to at Xtend Barre Provo!



If you guys are ever in the Provo area, make sure to check out Xtend Barre Provo! 
Thanks to these sponsors for making it a great night!

Xtend Barre: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram
Rock These Socks: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
Blickenstaffs: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
Mend Juicery: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
Provo Beach Resort: Website 
Lime Ricki: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
Sodalicious: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
Sammys Cafe: Website \\ Facebook
Albion Fit: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram \\ Twitter
3B Yoga: Website \\ Facebook \\ Instagram