A Really Good Day!


I just love a good day! It makes me beam from head to toe.
Oh, and because I think every post needs a picture, I chose this one because it makes me smile. Especially, when all of these things were just sitting on my bed like this ;)
Black and white obsessed? Yes, I would say so.

SO, why was it a really good day??

1. I PASSED the Praxis exam to let me continue teacher (huge relief)

2. I actually managed to get up at 5:30 am to workout before school... so hard but SO worth it! 
Let's see if I can keep it up!

3. I got a gorgeous black and white skirt in the mail that I can't wait to show you all! 
Yes, another black and white skirt....
Guys, 
I am OBSESSED with black and white! (I say this all the time)
Thanks to Fashion it is back again hard core this spring and fall! Hallelujah!! :)
Then again, when is black and white NOT in?
Looks like I am still going to be hoarding all the black and white clothes I see!

4. I bought a shirt yesterday that I had been eyeing and I got it for $10. Never hurts to wait things out.

5. I had a girls night with a friend, which c'mon girls, when are those NOT awesome?

6. I have my grades in, due today! Yay!

7. I hate odd numbers but I am ending on it anyway.
It is the freakin weekend! Yes, I just said that.