Gretchen & Max Wedding

It all went tooooooo fast. 
My baby sister is MARRIED! 

Gretchen and Max are the perfect couple and their wedding was a dream. 
They were married in the LDS Draper Temple
Their reception was in a gorgeous backyard of our good friends in Alpine.
Her colors were taupe & bright colors.
The wedding planner was my beautiful mother, who is absolutely amazing!
I took a million pictures but here are the highlights. 
I will add more on Facebook :)

Getting Ready:
My talented friend Elise Rogers did her hair & MAC did her makeup.


Waiting outside the temple for the bride and groom:

Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Simakov!

The Balkmans

The Simakovs

Paul Cousins

The Bridesmaids


The Flowergirls

The Decor:










THE PARTY!



My beautiful parents:

 Daddy-Daughter Dance

The BEST flash mob ever!

 The cake cutting:

 My cousin Nate caught the garter! Looks like he's next!


The night before we had the Rehearsal Dinner at my families house, it was beautiful!




 Now Gretchy Gretch & Maxy Poo get to be my neighbors! 
Let the adventure begin!