Phil and Sarah's Wedding

My brother in law Phil got married to Sarah on Tuesday, July 29th. 
It was a beautiful wedding in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
I am SO happy to have Sarah as a sister, she is so much fun and very talented.
Their wedding was just stunning, take a look at their pictures:







The venue for the reception was absolutely breathtaking!





I just loved the flowers!




Cutting the cake

Their first dance

Hela and Jiovan dancing it up!

 We really got into the dancing! It was a great party!

The hubby and I having fun too! ;)

Omi, my grandmother on my hubby's side got on the dance floor with us it was SO awesome!

The bride and groom ready to go on their honeymoon!

There they go!

Sending them off with bubbles <3 p="p">

The wedding was perfect! I love having all these newlyweds in my family, they are all just too cute. My sister is next in the wedding line-up. However, her wedding is not till September! Can't wait!