Just A Small Town...

This weekend, the hubby and I took a trip to a small town with a gorgeous temple which happens to be my favorite temple. We went with a bunch of couples in our complex.

We borrowed our brothers open top jeep for the ride down and the hair got scary guys...like REAL scary. Be glad I didn't take pictures! :)

We had dinner at this gorgeous place facing the temple.

My man played golf at this picturesque golf course.

Went to the temple, which was amazing! 


 Played in the lake except I didn't want to bounce on the tramp due to this accident a while back.


Stayed in this huge cabin on the lake.

Played golf again with these awesome couples.

View of the lake from the golf course...tell me that's not pretty!


Small towns can be pretty cool! We had a great weekend. How was yours?