lovely weekend

The weekend was way too much fun.
Here are 10 things that made it so good.

1. Slept in. This is a necessity from my 6am alarm.
2. Ran 7 miles just for the heck of it.
3. Went to the pool and tanned and actually got tan!.
4. Dinner at my favorite place, Bajio that went out of business everywhere except for a place super close to where I live. Hallelujah!



5. Had dessert with friends 2 times in one night! Oops!




6. Got my first pair of Rainbow sandals and they totally hurt my feet my first day but they are SUPER comfy.


Ouch!



7. Watched the solar eclipse, SO cool!




















8. Had dinner and dessert with friends around our apartment's barbecue 



9. Had time to straighten my hair... I was a little camera happy after my hair did. 
(Dont' make fun of my kiss faces... ahaha)





















10. Had some much fun hanging with friends, being with my cute hubby, and just relaxing.
This was a perfect weekend! :)
I hope you all had a lovely weekend also!