Confessions of a Shopaholic

Guys, I have a problem.

I love shopping.

It makes me happy, it's calming, it makes me feel better if I don't have a good day...
it is the ultimate therapy!


It's just that I get an outfit in my head (inspiration from a blog, pinterest, or things I like) and then I have to have it. Anyone else like this? Thank you blogs and pinterest for making me spend more money! Geesh.

I never buy anything at full price though, unless I have looked around for a better deal. 
Resulting in, more time spent at stores for my mind to wander more. Not good people! 
For example, I go into the store looking for a orange cardigan and I come out with a black and white dress. Seriously, I am pathetic. 
My favorite stores to shop at are: 
Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Forever 21, Target, Kohl's, consignment shops, and thrift stores. 

Why am I telling you this?
Well, I LOVE it and I am trying to get better. 
With summer coming and all, all I really will be wearing are swimsuits, shorts, dresses, and sandals. 
I have way too much of all of them. (I can't believe I am admitting this!)

So, what I am trying to say is I am not going to shop as much (at least this summer). 
We will see how that goes, maybe it will be just like some of my new years goals that I never achieve. Hehe.

Here's one of my recent shopping trips. Another bathing suit (that I couldn't live without) and black wedges. I even picked up a pair of Rainbows for my hubby. 
Luckily he doesn't mind my shopping habits, he's way too sweet to me. 



My wardrobe always ends up looking like my black and cream house too! Oops. :) 
Maybe my goal this summer is to add some color into my wardrobe.