California

Both Christian and I had our childhood in Southern California. Ironically, we grew up 5 minutes away from each other, but obviously didn't know each other back then! 

We love going back whenever we get the chance! My family jumped in the car last minute after Christmas and we decided to join them! 
We took a trip to Disneyland. This was the first time Christian and I have been back to D-land since we got married! It was SO fun!

I got a picture with my favorite Villian! She was so rude, she covered me up! hahaha. I loved her.
 My family is awesome! I love my Mom's pose the best! Gretchen's face is pretty amazing also! haha.
My cousin Jessica and baby Sage were at Disneyland at the same time as us! She is living in Singapore right now! I LOVED meeting my new cousin (I don't know what I am to her, but I love her!)
Jessica and Sage matched, they looked adorable. Jess and I grew up going to Disneyland all the time and she and I would match! :)
 It sure was amazing weather there! On New Years Eve we went to the beach.
 My cute hubby 




I can't wait to see you soon California! You will always be home to me!