2010 Top 10 List

A ton of exciting things have happened this year so here is a top 10 list of the best things that happened in 2010. :) Enjoy!

1. Well, probably the best thing that happened this year is I married my best friend on November 20th in the Salt Lake Temple (more pics to come...)




2. My then boyfriend proposed to me on the beach I grew up going to as a kid.



3. After 4 amazing years I graduated from BYU


4. I got my DREAM JOB of teaching Art and Music to 1st and 2nd graders!

5. I finally have an apartment that I can design the way I want (more pictures to come...)


6. My last name changed (meaning a new monogram!!) Yes, this is our bedroom. I love my black and white house.


7. I got an amazingly awesome new family!



8. After years of loathing this game because all I saw were people who fought when they played....I gave in and I have officially come to the conclusion that this is the best game ever AND it is a game that if I play well, I can beat my hubby! :)

9. Went to Washington D.C. for the first time and fell in love with the city!


10. Spent a lot of time with friends and family, saying goodbye to good friends, celebrating exciting times in their life, reuniting with family and friends. In all, I LOVED every second I got to spend with these amazing people in my life!







Thank you 2010 for being such a perfect year! Now for 2011, BRING IT ON! :)