What To Bring On Your First Cruise


Flower Crown- Fox & Fern Floral Co., Embroidered Dress- Free People,
Mexican Dress- The Underground Pearl, Bathing Suit- Nanette Lepore

Thanks to all my friends on Facebook and Instagram I have compiled a list of things to bring on a cruise. This is mostly so I don't forget to bring these things. If you are in the same boat, here is some advice I have gotten so far. I can't wait to make my own list after the cruise. Stay tuned!

-Get a sea sick patch
-Bring lots of swimsuits, coverups, dresses, and shorts
-Small backpack
-Nice outfits for formal or semi-formal nights
-A saraong or wrap to wear to and from the pool
-Sturdy walking shoes
-Chapstick
-A camera
-Power strip for your cabin
-Bring medicine in case you get sick

I will continue to stalk Pinterest for more advice. Let me know if I should add anything to this list!