Anthropologie Bellflower Review


Shoes- Nordstrom (similar)

Ok let's be honest here...these days pictures with a real camera are just not going to happen. Sorry if you hate my mirror pictures. Mirror pictures are easy, quick and with starting a business I am concentrating all my efforts in that right now. I still love you and I still love styling outfits so don't expect me to be going anywhere!

I LOVED this dress at Anthropologie last week. I really wanted it, but the price tag even on sale was still not to my liking. The fit and the length were perfect. I tried on a Large and it was great on me. I would probably wear my wedges with this dress because I am a little short in it and I would hate for this pretty dress to get dirty. I highly recommend this dress and if I save up a little more money, I think I need this dress in my closet. This dress is the

Bellflower Lace Dress