Polka Dot Valentine


I absolutely LOVE my photographer, Jacqueline Christensen. 
Check out her website, www.jaykaiy.com.
Shirt- Soel Boutique (old) (similar)
Skirt- Smiths (similar)
Tights- Old Navy (similar)

Welp, I have no shame on the internet. My photos are so me and so awkward (bummer, I just edited this post and took out the real gems.)  I hope no one thinks I am trying to be a model...just putting that out there. Luckily I have a great photographer who makes my clothes look good! Love her. This shirt is one of my FAVORITES! Yes, the bow is HUGE but you know what...that's why I like it. These Poetic Licence shoes were just made for this outfit. You guys have got to get yourself a pair of Poetic Licence. I swear, you will be hooked, like I am! I am so excited for Valentines Day! What are your plans for the big night?