l'amour triomph de tout








Shirt- J.Crew (similar)
Vest- J.Crew (similar)
Blackwatch Pants- JCP (similar)
Boots- Vince Camuto (similar)

Photography by Cadence Images.
Jessica who is the owner of Cadence, is not only an incredible photographer but also a dancer and knows how to pose you and make you look stunning in front of the camera. Visit her website at photo.cadence.im.

Lets also talk about this shirt and vest for a second. These are my two favorite J.Crew items I own, besides my blackwatch skirt that is (haha). I am not a baseball tee type girl, but this shirt was calling my name with the french words on it and the beauty of being able to dress it up or down. I think every girl should own a baseball tee of some sort. Try adding one to your closet I linked some below that I thought were pretty cute and inexpensive!