The Perfect Holiday Dress













Red Dress- H&M (similar),
Belt- Target (similar), 
Black Bow Shoes- TJ Maxx (similar),
Pearls- DownEast Basics (similar)

I am one of those people who play Christmas music in the middle of August and then continue until whenever I feel like it. I know, I know some of you are probably shaking your heads right now. I hate being limited to a certain time of year where I can feel happy and play music that uplifts and inspires me. This red dress screams Christmas to me, but I don't want to feel limited in the seasons I can wear this beauty. I think this dress is the perfect Thanksgiving dinner dress, Christmas party, New Years, or just a great go out to dinner or church dress. Then bring it out again for Valentine's Day! Yay! So versatile!

Photography by the talented Jacqueline Christensen Photography