What to Wear To A Pumpkin Patch Outfit 1





Poncho- TJ Maxx (similar, similar), Pants- Old Navy, Rain Boots- Ralph Lauren

I have never been to a pumpkin patch before. 
I have no idea why I haven't been, but it was such a blast! 
Since I had never been to one, I didn't know what to wear. 
I decided on wearing a poncho, skinny jeans, and my plaid rain boots. 
It was PERFECT! Here are some ideas of what you can wear.

What to Wear to the Pumpkin Patch:

1. Dress like you are not afraid to get dirty!
Pumpkins grow in dirt, so naturally the pumpkins are going to be covered with dirt so wear an outfit you aren't afraid of getting dirty. 

2. Wear comfortable shoes
Rain boots were great because at a real pumpkin patch you are going down the rows of pumpkin plants and it can again be muddy and dirty. When I got home I just washed my rain boots with water and "Viola!" they were clean. You do a lot of walking so make sure your shoes are bearable.

3. Layers
Fall is all about layers but especially at a pumpkin patch, once you get your pumpkin and carry it around with you (unless you get a cool wagon to wheel it around) you are going to get hot. I was dripping sweat by the time I got to the car because of how heavy my pumpkins were.

Hope this helps! :) What would you wear to go pick pumpkins?

I have 2 more outfits to show you, of What to Wear to a Pumpkin Patch coming next week.