Fall Colors








Shoes- Poetic Licence, Gingham Shirt- J.Crew,
Skirt- Forever 21 (similar), Tights- Forever 21 (similar), 
Scarf- Forever 21 (similar)

I was in the mood to just throw lots of colors on.
I feel like this outfit works, because it is all in the same pallet of colors.
These new Poetic Licence shoes were my inspiration for the outfit.
I love Poetic Licence shoes because they play 
with colors and patterns like no other shoe does!

I have a funny teaching story today.
A little girl came up to me yesterday and told me 
she was going to name her daughter Wensel
(That's my last name for those of you that didn't know).
I said, no way! Do you think she will like that name?
She said, "OF COURSE, because you are beautiful so she will be too!"
I feel bad for her future daughter...

A little student of mine was struggling with
her writing and a little girl near her says,
"If you make it wrong, just make it perfect!"
Hahahaha.