Nautical Outdoor Decor

I have an obsession with Nautical things. However my black and white decorated home doesn't want any of that in it. It told me... ;P. When we moved into our new place in December I got a balcony! I have been searching for months for the perfect black and white striped awning furniture for the outdoor space. Never found anything that was perfect or reasonably priced. My friend Natasha got these cute striped awning chairs from Ikea and I knew I needed them. After going into Ikea, I found other amazing nautical decor. I am obsessed with my little resort on my patio. I feel like I am at the beach in Nantucket. 





 Chairs- Ikea, Blue and White Pillow- Ikea, Rope Pillow- Ikea
Lobster Pillow- Etsy, Nautical Flag Art- Ikea

Nautical home decor items I am loving right now for summer:

If you are like me and like stalking other people's homes on blogs...here is my house
You're welcome.