Slurge vs. Save Striped Purse

If you didn't know this about me already... I am a First Grade Teacher and I really like to shop. :/ There is a problem here. Teachers aren't the richest people in the world. So to support this problem of mine, I find GOOD DEALS! So here is my most recent find...


I have an obsession with black and white. Really though, it's bad. My whole house is literally all black and white. So OF COURSE I have been wanting this gorgeous black and white Michael Kors bag. However it's $298, not the prettiest price tag.

I kinda forgot about this bag until last week I was doing some grocery shopping at Walmart and got distracted by this gorgeous striped bag. That's right, I got this handbag at WALMART for $18.96. So I definitely don't need that Michael Kors dream bag because I practically just stole this gorgeous striped bag from Walmart and my wallet is pretty happy right now, as am I! 

*This week I am in a Splurge vs. Save campaign with Credit Card Insiderbut I love this campaign so much...I think this might become a regular thing on Bridgette Nicole