Ralph Lauren Whales


Button Up- Ralph Lauren, Whale Shorts- Ralph Lauren (similar),
Striped Espadrilles- Target (on sale now!), Belt- Vintage

Can I just say I LOVE these whale shorts!? LOVE! 
The best part are, they are MEN's shorts.
My man would never wear them, but I think they are stinkin' cute!

So want to just apologize for my not so reliable blogging lately... school is almost out so that means grades are due, assessments are being done, teaching a dance to 150 first graders is happening. I am working at my favorite store when I am not with my first graders. 
Life is good, but oh SO busy! But, I LOVE busy!

Could you do me a favor? Vote for my hubby on this website (he is #24):
I would love to surprise him with a trip to Florida! I need your help with voting! You can vote once a day. ;) Thanks so so much!