Blue Patterns


Polka Dot Shirt- Sears (similar cardigan), Damask Skirt- Target (similar dress),
Coral Shoes- J.Crew (similar), Necklace- J.Crew

Last night I spent my whole night cleaning up my closet. It was a nightmare! The past few weeks I have just thrown my clothes in a pile and that pile kept growing higher and higher. I am not trying to brag and say I have a million clothes...because I am sure you already knew that. But, I want you to see that I wear the same clothes again. I love, love, LOVE mixing patterns! This damask blue pattern with the polka dots just makes me swoon. I of course had to add a pop of coral on my lips and on my feet! :) As you can see all of my items are old, so I put together a cute outfit together using items that would make a similar outfit above in the italicized links! ;)

Happy Monday everyone!

Also, if you want to support a good cause the YMCA is hosting it's first ever Women's week in Utah. Check out the fun activities that are going on for free here.