A Little Black Dress







Black Dress- GAP (similar) Necklace- The Forward Fashionista
Bow Shoes- Thrifted (similar)

I was able to go to St. George a few weeks ago. For those of you not familiar with Utah it is like the Palm Springs of California. Always hot and always beautiful! It was amazing weather! One of my favorite clothing items of all time is the little black dress. I found mine at GAP years ago.
Everyone needs one!!!

When I wear a black dress, I always have to dress it up with a scarf or necklace. I chose this GORGEOUS chic Camilla necklace from The Forward Fashionista. I love the classic yet still trendy look of this necklace and it's Art Deco design.
It is a head turner and only costs $24.00!
A total steal if you compare to a lot of necklaces out there!
Check out The Forward Fashionista for other great jewelry items
to spice up your outfits this spring!

I hope you are all having a great week so far! I am currently going through one of my craziest weeks ever. Two jobs and being sick at the same time is not my ideal state! :/ Meh!