Protein Powder Peanut Butter Cookies

I made these yesterday and DANG are they good. 
I wanted healthy and I wanted peanut butter. 
I chipped a tooth last week eating a caramel (which really really sucked). 
Ever since then, I have changed my eating habits. 
No more candy for me. I am done, not worth it. 
Anyways, these were super easy and really good!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (I used Natural and it was great!)
1/2 cup Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
1 egg
1 tsp Agave

Preheat oven to 350'.
Mix ingredients in mixing bowl.
Shape into balls.
Use fork to make crisscross pattern in cookie.
Bake for 3-4  minutes for a perfect soft cookie.



So, I am no expert in food, 
but if you want to follow some amazing ladies 
who know how to make healthy stuff follow:
My sister Sarah's blog and instagram
and 
My cousin Britta's instagram