Favorite Healthy Snacks

This is not really a fashion post, but I believe in a healthy lifestyle. If you are trying to dress well, you probably are wanting to eat right as well. I am not a tiny little thing, I would describe myself as more curvy and I am ok with that. I try and live a healthy lifestyle. Having no time to really sit and enjoy a meal, these are some of my favorite grab and go healthy snacks.

This yogurt is divine. I love the vanilla flavor and strawberry flavor the best

I love rice crispy treats, but these are so much better for you and really yummy.
via

I LOVE coconut and these strips are so good in yogurt, in salads, or just to eat plainly. SO good!
via

My sister in law introduced me to some of these items,
I am in love with putting these mini peppers in salads or just snacking on them.
via

I LOVE these yummy protein shakes in chocolate or vanilla, both amazing!
via

Obviously I eat crap like everyone else probably does, but if I have these items in my fridge or with my at school, I will most likely eat these instead. :)