Tales of 1st Grade

1st Grader: You look really pretty today!
Me: Thank you, you do too!
1st Grader: I just really like your body!
Me: (awkwardly) Oh, why thank you....

Yesterday a little kid was telling his whole table about how he was watching this show about how a girl didn't know she was pregnant and the baby just came out of her. He almost went into all details when I stopped him and said, do you think everyone at the table really wants to hear this? He said no. His table (full of boys) said YES!!
Seriously, what kind of parent would let their 6 year old watch that show? Just saying...

A little girl had her birthday today at school. She passed out treats and gave me one. I started eating it and a couple kids looked at me with wide eyes and said, "TEACHER eats cookies too!!!" I just laughed and said of course I do, but I shouldn't! :)

Though they are cute and they say cute things. I am utterly exhausted! I am going to sleep all weekend. Seriously. See ya Monday!

Think I have enough tissue boxes in my room?
This is just the pile I can't fit into any more cupboards! I have over 50 tissue boxes.
#toomuchtissue #atleastthereincuteboxes
Know of any fun tissue games? :)