Happy Weekend & Surprise!!!


For those of you who like to do nice things and get nice things in return, this is FOR YOU! :)

Mandi from Debonair Bandit started this project, which is a Pay It Forward project!
Basically, the first three people that comment on this post get something special from me! 

The rules:
-The first three people to comment on this post will receive
a little gift - something personal from me to you.

-But in order to receive your present you have to play along.
Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a
little special something to the first three people
who comment on your post.

-You get 72 hours to re-post, or I'll have to move on to
the next person.

-Please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward.

If you want to receive something unique from me in the mail (no international at this time) and if you are willing to do the same for others, leave a comment below!

Please leave your email address & blog URL so that I and others can visit your blog!

Now, comment on this post and then go make someone else's life better today!


Oh and I am going on a surprise trip to St. George and Vegas!!
SOOOOOO excited! :)
Follow me on instagram for my weekend updates @bridgettenicole