Park City in the Summer

My favorite place in Utah is without a doubt, Park City. 
You know where the Sundance Film Festival takes place and the most beautiful skiing ever? 
Yeah I LOVE it!
 I use to come to Utah when I lived in Seattle and Orange County and go skiing every winter. So many wonderful memories. I live so close now that I can go up whenever I feel like it. 
The beautiful thing about it, even though it is a ski town, it is still serene and perfect in the summer.

















My sister and her fiancé enjoying fabulous Mexican food.

We went to this fabulous bakery afterwards, Oh my heavens the creme brûlée was SO good!

We mainly went to go see my cute grandparents who are visiting from California. 
Aren't they adorable?
 I want to be old and gray and as happy as them someday.