Paris, Ooo lala!

4 years ago today, I went to Paris.
Not only that, but I went with my hot sexy boyfriend at the time (my now husband, don't worry!)
I have been blogging for 5 years but never wrote about my experience.

The reason why it was so significant is this is where I fell even more in love with my now husband.

My hubby is from Paris, France
He went to middle school and high school out there.
 Jealous? Yeah, me too!

Being in a place where your significant other is from, makes you relive their life in a way and see where they have come from. I loved that about Paris. I understood my then boyfriend soooo much better after seeing him in his hometown.

This was our signature picture. We kissed everywhere. We were really into each other back then...bahaha we still are (don't worry!)




Everything is beautiful in Paris, even their sewers!









Ok, we weren't there by ourselves! We had some other people with us like Christian's older brother.



I ran into Robert Downey Jr. in this restaurant. Literally, RAN INTO HIM! I said, "oops sorry!" he said, "oh, no I'm sorry!"... I didn't even realize it was him! We even spoke in english to each other, dead give away that I was not Parisian. :P




On the streets where these brothers lived

I can't wait to go back again. Next time I will definitely enjoy more than sight see. 
It was the best trip I have ever been on in my life!
Thanks for letting me reminisce.

What's the best vacation you have ever been on?