love is in the air

Many things have been happening in my family these past few months.

There must be something in the air and I love it!

Let's start it out with my beautiful sister Hela (my hubby's sister) is getting married on July 14th to Jiovan. 

Then, my brother Phil (my hubby's brother) is getting married on July 31 to Sarah. 

Lastly, my sister Gretchen just got engaged last night on the 4th of July to Max and they will be getting married in September!
Don't they all look so in love?
And aren't they all beautiful? I know... it's not fair!


How crazy is that?? I have 3 siblings getting married! 

Have you ever heard of such a thing? I cannot wait! I love all these couples SOOOOOO much. 
They have all picked the perfect mate for themselves. I really couldn't be happier for them all.
If I talk about weddings and such a lot now, this is why! 

Not to mention, I get to be a bridesmaid in all 3 weddings! Excited!