Fire

For those of you that live in the Western, United States, you have seen many fires this past month. 
If not from around here, I am sure you have heard about them.
I have been so sad and ache for those that are losing all they have. 

Yesterday, it came a little too close to home. 
My parent's city is up in flames. Thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes. 
The place that once looked like the Swiss Alps, will no longer be.
My family is safe at the moment but if the fire moves the other direction, they are in trouble. 



I am so grateful for firefighters and those helping those in need at this time. 
I am also so grateful for families and that we will always have one another no matter what happens.

Please use caution with fireworks this season. I personally don't want anything to do with fireworks, although I love them. I just feel like this is not the time for them this year, it is a selfish thing that could potentially hurt many people. SO not worth it. 

Everyone have a safe and wonderful Fourth of July!