Snow White and the Huntsman

I am kind of obsessed with fairy tales. So when my friend, Stephanie called me today and asked me to go to Snow White and the Huntsman, OF COURSE I wanted to go!
Let's just say, we both have a love for "weird" movies. 
If you have ever seen Return to Oz or Xanadu those are among our favorite. 

So, if you haven't seen Snow White and the Huntsman,
let me just fill you in on why you should see it:

1. If you hate Kristen Stewart and thats keeping you away, she wasn't that bad! C'mon think about it, Snow White has never been super peppy anyways, she was always the boring princess.
2. Chris Hemsworth is hot and Charlize Theron is just gorgeous.


3. The story was unique and different. It wasn't the same Snow White story you have heard your whole life. This was definitely a good thing!
4. It wasn't as dark as the previews had led it to be, I thought it would be kind of scary. It really wasn't. 
5. Snow White wasn't portrayed as dainty, she was brave and strong and you wouldn't want to mess with her.

I would actually give this movie 5 stars out of 5. It was fabulous!