Liebster Award


Well, I haven't prepared a speech or anything but here we go... ;)

I was just awarded the Liebster Blog award by my old freshman friend Michelle at Bumbleberry Lane! We lived right across the hall from each other in the dorms at BYU. She is an amazing singer and cook. Check her out, her blog is super cute! 

The German word "Liebster" translates to English as "beloved" or "favorite", and this award is given to new, up and coming bloggers. I was so excited to get the award and can't wait to pass it on!

I have awarded the following people this award:






In order to accept the award: 
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.