Books To Read

All my life I always had the excuse that I didn't have time to read.
I am now a teacher and have to tell students that they should love reading.
Do I believe this statement now? Yes. Did I not earlier in life? Yes.
Boy, am I sad about all the adventures I have missed out on in books because I didn't think reading was fun.
So sad.

Anyways, here are two amazing books that I just finished. 

I couldn't put Room down. I did a review at Goodreads, check it out here.


A Tree Grows in Brooklyn sounds boring but is the opposite. Filled with many stories about a families survival through the early 1900s and a tree that is there through all the sad and beautiful moments of life.

Now the question is, what should I read next? 
In search of a historical fiction novel that I won't be able to put down. :)