7 Questions

Today I am linking up with Gentri Lee for her 7 questions. Here they are! :)


1. What's your favorite style for home decor? 
Country french, traditional and shabby chic.

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on? 

Paris with my now husband. :) We were dating at the time. He's from Paris and knows it inside out. That trip totally made me fall even more in love with him.




3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
A leopard (I don't know if I would want it as a pet) because their fur is pretty.

4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)

Nope. 

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Yell at my car, then call my hubby. If he doesn't answer I then call my dad.

6. What's one item that has been on your wish list lately?

Oh dear, I always have cute dresses on my wish list!


7. It's almost summer. What are you looking forward to most?
Laying out in the sun, not working but still getting paid, going running every morning, seeing and hanging out with friends more, and more time with my man.