Color Code/Meyers Briggs

I am really into reading into people's personality types and why people act the way they do and why certain people get along better than others.

I am pretty much obsessed with the COLOR CODE book. I took the test when I was younger and have read the book more than 20 times. I love finding out what colors everyone is. I am: YELLOW - WHITE, but mostly YELLOW.

YELLOW- These are the fun lovers. Fun, or the joy of doing something just for the sake of doing it, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of enthusiasm and optimism and are generally charismatic, spontaneous, and sociable.

WHITE- These are the peacekeepers. Peace, or the absence of conflict, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of clarity and tolerance and are generally kind, adaptable, good-listeners.

Take the test online- Color Code Test

Another one that I make all my friends take is the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator test.
In this test, I am a ESFP but also a ENFP.

ESFP- For the ESFP, the entire world is a stage. They love to be the center of attention and perform for people. They're constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy. They enjoy stimulating other people's senses, and are extremely good at it. They would love nothing more than for life to be a continual party, in which they play the role of the fun-loving host.

ENFP- ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things.
ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.

Of course there are weaknesses about each personality- but why would I share my weaknesses, people might rub it in :)

There are many tests online. Here's one that I've used, Myers-Briggs Test At the end of the test, you will get 4 letters that indicate what your type is. Many tests you have to pay a fee and then you get a document sent to you giving a lengthy explanation about you, but there is so much online about each trait, that I would suggest just exploring!

My favorite thing to do is explore what type of personalities are best in a relationship with each other. The boy I am dating right now, we are polar opposites. Opposites attract right? It's funny because test results say it probably won't work out, hahaha we will see about that! Sometimes I like proving these tests wrong, they can't tell me what I can and can't do! :)

If anyone reads this, let me know what the tests say about you, and we can see if we can still be friends ;)